Kirk Hylan is the Founder and President of INsite Networks, Inc. He has been working in computers and IT for the past 30 years. Hailed as a "computer genius" by his clients, Kirk has solved a large variety of IT problems for his small and medium sized business clients.
Kirk was born and raised in Cleveland, OH and attended high school in Los Angeles. He has a Bachelors of Science in Finance with a Minor in Computer Science from Cal State NorthRidge.
Questions? Call us at 415.454.6200 M-F, 7am-7pm PT
Corporate IT Solutions
On site services available in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area:
• San Francisco
• North Bay / Marin County / Sonoma County: San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon, Petaluma, Santa Rosa, Sonoma
• East Bay: Berkeley, Oakland, Walnut Creek, Pleasanton, Danville, Richmond, San Ramon, Lafayette
• Peninsula: South San Francisco, Brisbane, Burlingame, Daly City, Foster City, San Bruno
© 2018 INsite Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.
• Computer Installations / Repair / Upgrades / Migration / Troubleshooting
• Extensive On-Site Support for Desktops, Laptops, Servers, and Complex Networks
• Wireless Networking Installation & Support
• Data Backup, both on site and remote
• Microsoft, Apple, , Linux networking and system solution
• LAN's, WAN's, & VPN's: design, installation, support – Network & Internet
• Security, Firewalls Microsoft Exchange Implementation and Support
• Software Usage Training
• Computer Software & Hardware Purchasing
STARCK DESIGN: Website Design / Development