Questions? Call us at 415.454.6200 M-F, 7am-7pm PT
Providing corporate computer networks and IT solutions
for the San Francisco Bay Area
Corporate IT Solutions
The centerpiece of business technology is ‘the server’. Servers take on many roles from general purpose to specialized functions and are both hardware and software. INsite Networks has considerable expertise in server technologies – we bring our considerable experience to bear in virtually any environment. We excel in turning problem situations into smiles. In fact, our peers in IT services contact us to solve issues that no one else can fix.
During our 25 years of technical engineering, we've compiled a vast knowledge base from which we draw solutions from conclusions. When problems arise, your company needs an organization that will perform as a ‘Rapid Response Team’. We understand that every moment of downtime costs your business much more than the hourly or daily costs of operations. INsite Networks will work tirelessly to get your company back online expeditiously.
INsite Networks sells the complete line of Dell PowerEdge servers. From entry-level servers to high-density blade server systems, we'll never under or oversell to our clients. Backup systems, disaster recovery, and continuous data protection are employed to ensure that your company is on the positive side of the data loss risk exposure ledger.
Onsite services available in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area:
• San Francisco
• North Bay / Marin County / Sonoma County: San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon, Petaluma, Santa Rosa, Sonoma
• East Bay: Berkeley, Oakland, Walnut Creek, Pleasanton, Danville, Richmond, San Ramon, Lafayette
• Peninsula: South San Francisco, Brisbane, Burlingame, Daly City, Foster City, San Bruno
• Computer Installations / Repair / Upgrades / Migration / Troubleshooting
• Extensive On-Site Support for Desktops, Laptops, Servers, and Complex Networks
• Wireless Networking Installation & Support Data Backup, both onsite and remote
• Microsoft, Novell, Apple, Unix networking and system solution
• LAN's, WAN's, & VPN's: design, installation, and support Network and Internet
• Security, Firewalls Microsoft Exchange Implementation and Support
• Software Usage Training
• Computer Software & Hardware Purchasing
© 2012 INsite Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.
• Web Servers
• Audio & Video
• Digital Signage